Wilshire Consumer Credit appreciates the service of Americaâ€™s military personnel. Wilshire Consumer Credit is committed to the spirit of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA), which provides certain protections and benefits to qualified Servicemembers. Wilshire Consumer Credit recognizes that such accounts require special handling and that is why we have a dedicated team that is educated and trained to assist military members with the servicing of their accounts.
You may be eligible for benefits if you are:
- An active duty military member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard.
- A member of a reserve component on active duty on federal orders (Title 10).
- Members of the National Guard may also be eligible if they are called to Active service authorized by the President or the Secretary of Defense under Section 502 of U.S.C. Title 32, for a period of more than 30 consecutive days.
- Servicemembers absent from duty for a lawful cause or because of sickness, wounds or leave.
- A commissioned officer of the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration and Public Health Service on active service, or
- A Servicememberâ€™s dependent (Spouse, Children, or any person for whom the Servicemember has provided more than half of their financial support for the past 180 days).
United States Department of Justice Settlement
If you received a letter from Wilshire Consumer Credit related to the United States Department of Justice settlement agreement and have any additional questions or would like to send in your form, see information below: Settlement Agreement
Wilshire Consumer Credit
Attn: Tracy Bergiman
P.O. Box 76813
Los Angeles, CA 90076
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach your signed Declaration and Release form)
1-888-739-9192 X 75775
Eligible Servicemembers will receive:
â€˘ Fee protection
â€˘ 6% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
â€˘ Protection from repossession
â€˘ Protection from default judgments
Active Duty Orders
To determine your eligibility, submit your Active Duty Orders, a letter from your commanding officer on military letterhead or current LES by: mail, email, or fax to:
Attention: Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
P.O. Box 76813 Los Angeles, CA 90076
Military@wilshireconsumer.com (Please attach your active duty orders and include your account number)
Processing your Request
â€˘ Wilshire Consumer Credit is committed to responding and providing you an update of the status of your request within 48 hours (2 business days) upon receipt of your acceptable military documents.
â€˘ In addition to reviewing any military orders provided, Wilshire Consumer Credit will review the Department of Defense Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Website to confirm eligibility. If we are unable to validate your eligibility, we will send you a written request to obtain a copy of acceptable military documents to review for re-eligibility.
â€˘ If your eligibility is confirmed, you will receive a written notification confirming your eligibility.
To learn more about the program, check your eligibility, or request loan assistance contact us at:
Monday â€“ Friday: 6am â€“ 5 pm
Pacific Standard Time
Thank you for your service